Membership in OLLI costs $50 per year, per person. You can join during either of OLLI’s two semesters or the summer session. Your membership is valid for 365 days. If you allow your membership to lapse at any time, you can rejoin at a later time, which will reset your membership renewal date. Courses and activities have additional fees and are priced individually.
There are two ways to join OLLI:
- Call the Penn State Noncredit Registrar Office at 814-867-4973 with a major credit card.
- Or, if you prefer to pay by check: print and fill out a Membership Form and send it with your check
[payable to “The Pennsylvania State University”] to
OLLI at Penn State
P.O. Box 410
State College, PA 16804-0410.
Upon receipt of your membership payment, OLLI will send you a membership card, which also serves as a nametag to wear during OLLI activities.
Financial assistance is available to those with a financial need. Requests should be made by calling the OLLI office at (814) 867-4278.
OLLI membership entitles you to:
- Enroll in OLLI courses (not open to non-members) [Cost per course: $15 single session; $25 two-session; $35 three- or four- session; $40 five (or more)- session. Additional fees for supplies may apply to some courses]
- Receive reduced rates and preferred placement for OLLI trips
- Save money on select local theatre performances
- Obtain OLLI catalogs, newsletters, and flyers
- Join Social and Special Interest Groups for free
- Learn about community and no-cost Penn State activities open to the public
- Get special discounts at select local businesses
- Engage in a range of rewarding volunteer opportunities