Membership in OLLI costs $50 per year, per person. You can join at any time; your membership is valid for a full year. If you allow your membership to lapse at any time, you can rejoin at a later date, which will reset your membership renewal date. Courses and activities have additional fees and are priced individually.
There are two ways to join OLLI:
- Click HERE to join online with a major credit card.
- Or, if you prefer to pay by check: print and fill out a Membership Form and send it with your check
[payable to “The Pennsylvania State University”] to
OLLI at Penn State
P.O. Box 410
State College, PA 16804-0410.
Upon receipt of your membership payment, OLLI will send you a membership card, which also serves as a nametag to wear during OLLI activities.
Financial assistance is available upon request by calling the OLLI office at (814) 867-4278 to be approved before registration.
OLLI membership entitles you to:
- Enroll in OLLI courses (not open to non-members) [Cost per course: $15 single session; $25 two-session; $35 three- or four- session; $40 five (or more)- session. Additional fees for supplies may apply to some courses]
- Receive reduced rates and preferred placement for OLLI trips
- Save money on select local theatre performances
- Obtain OLLI catalogs, newsletters, and flyers
- Join Social and Special Interest Groups for free
- Learn about community and no-cost Penn State activities open to the public
- Get special discounts at select local businesses
- Engage in a range of rewarding volunteer opportunities