Membership in OLLI costs $50 per year, per person. You can join at any time; your membership is valid for a full year. If you allow your membership to lapse at any time, you can rejoin at a later date, which will reset your membership renewal date. Courses and activities have additional fees and are priced individually.
There are two ways to purchase or renew an OLLI membership:
- Click HERE to purchase or renew an annual membership with a major credit card through the online portal.
- OR, if you prefer to pay by check: print and fill out an Annual Membership Form and send it with your check (payable to “The Pennsylvania State University”) to:
OLLI at Penn State
P.O. Box 410
State College, PA 16804-0410
Upon receipt of your membership payment, OLLI will send you a membership card, which also serves as a nametag to wear during OLLI activities.
New to OLLI?
You must create an account to participate. Click HERE to begin.
Financial assistance is available upon request by calling the OLLI office at (814) 867-4278 to be approved before registration.
Purchase of membership is not required to travel with OLLI. However, OLLI members receive reduced rates and priority registration.
FREE Trial Membership
If you are new to OLLI, you can register for courses without paying membership dues for one semester only. You must pay all course fees. To obtain a trial membership, click HERE to download and print the Trial Membership Form . Once this form has been received, a trial membership will be applied to your account.
OLLI membership entitles you to:
- Enroll in OLLI courses (not open to non-members).
- Receive reduced rates for OLLI trips.
- Join Social and Special Interest Groups for free.
- Reciprocity membership (for courses and trips) with OLLI at York. Contact the OLLI office for details.
- Engage in a range of rewarding volunteer opportunities.
- Learn about community and no-cost Penn State activities open to the public.
- Save money on select local theatre performances.
- Get special discounts at select local businesses.